BNA Asset Inventory: Part of a Total Fixed Asset Management Solution
Comprehensive Asset Inventory
Accurately and efficiently manage your moveable fixed assets with BNA Asset Inventory™ software. BNA Asset Inventory helps you track fixed assets such as furniture, fixtures, IT software and hardware, plant assets, machinery, equipment, tools, and more – from receipt of the asset through to retirement.
BNA Asset Inventory streamlines the management of all of your physical fixed assets, providing you with:
- Documentation and assurance that the fixed assets you have on hand match your financial data
- Reduced federal tax liabilities by writing off ghost assets
- Lower personal property taxes by retiring fixed assets no longer in use
- Reduced insurance premiums by properly identifying and classifying assets and their conditions
- Increased efficiency of capital budgeting through more effective reuse of fixed assets
- Reduced risk and potential losses due to theft with quick and accurate audits
- Supporting documentation for Sarbanes Oxley compliance
Accurate Asset Inventory, Efficient Maintenance
Efficiently perform accurate asset inventory with BNA Asset Inventory:
- Easy Data Collection using bar code technology streamlines the entry and management of fixed assets, reducing manpower and errors by eliminating duplicate entry of assets.
- Auditable Database helps you comply with regulatory requirements while providing up-to-the-minute detail about all fixed assets and a detailed history audit trail.
- Integration with BNA Fixed Assets™ software enables a centralized source for asset entry, depreciation calculation, and ongoing tracking of assets.
- Enterprise Scalability supports unlimited amounts of assets and user-defined fields.
Bloomberg BNA's professional services can assist with implementation and performance of the physical inventory. We have the expertise and methodology to ensure accurate and timely results.The following services are available for BNA Asset Inventory customers:
- Initial system inventory with permanent asset tags
- Data conversion of existing asset inventory information
- Inventory update to re-establish accuracy of asset data
Our training experts can help you get up to speed and be highly productive quickly with your BNA Asset Inventory software. Our industry-leading training includes:
- On-site and online instruction to get your staff up to speed quickly
- Focus on process and software training to ensure sustainable success
- Guaranteed satisfaction
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY:
First Bankers Trust Company Streamlines Asset Management Tracking With BNA Asset Inventory
First Bankers Trust learned the critical lesson: An upfront investment of time and effort will save down the road.
Read the Story »
FREE WHITE PAPER:
Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach
Don’t let inaccurate fixed assets tracking have a negative impact on your next audit. This white paper explores the importance of compliance and accuracy when tracking and valuing your company’s fixed assets.
Download the White Paper - Asset Inventory Audits: Benefits of an Automated Approach »
ON DEMAND WEBINAR:
Asset Inventory Audits
We talk with industry expert Alden Snyder, President of Asset Systems, about proven strategies your organization can use to perform a successful fixed assets inventory. Also included in the discussion are ways to reduce your audit risk and minimize expenses associated with your fixed asset records.
View the On Demand Webinar: Asset Inventory Audits »