BNA Fixed Assets Software: Comprehensive Reports & Forms Ease Compliance
Get Comprehensive Fixed Asset Reports
Unlike spreadsheets, you’ll never have to spend hours combining, merging, and manipulating fixed asset data to create comprehensive reports. BNA Fixed Assets™ software comes with a full suite of standard and custom reports including fileable tax forms and supporting worksheets.
Fixed Assets Software Reports & Reporting Features
Get the information you need the way you want to see it with BNA Fixed Assets comprehensive reporting capability, including a full suite of standard and custom reports and flexible reporting features.
- Reconciliation-oriented reports support fixed asset accounting, tax, property tax, and management needs
- Focus periods define start and stop dates and can be set in one place as a default
- Wide variety of export options: PDF, HTML, text, Excel, or printer
- Copy/Save report templates for reuse
More than 30 predefined standard reports including:
- Net Book Value report, Asset Comments, Asset Record, Asset Balance Reconciliation, Asset Acquisition, Asset Disposition, Asset Exchange, and Journal Entry report
- Comprehensive Depreciation, Depreciation Expense, Calculation Revision, mid-quarter/Section 179, calculation basis, Gain/Loss, and Depreciation Comparison
- FASB 109 Tax Projection, Depreciation Projection
- IRS Form 3468, 4255, 4562, 4626, 4797, 8824, and Schedule M-1/M-3 report (including supporting worksheets for the IRS forms)
- Asset Splits and Asset Transfers
- Web Version Only: Optional Report Writer module for fully configurable custom report templates using Crystal Reports®