BNA Income Tax Planner: Tax Planning Software Features
Time-Saving Income Tax Planning Software
From determining whether a client should take all the profits from a business sale upfront or over several years to identifying penalty-avoidance opportunities on stock sales; BNA Income Tax™ Planner lets you speed up and ensure accuracy in every aspect of tax planning.
Features like automatic capital gains, estate, and kiddie tax calculations, farm income averaging, retirement planning, automated handling of limitations, phase-outs, and carryovers, and integration with commonly used tax preparation systems are just a few of the reasons why more professionals rely on BNA Income Tax Planner to help decrease and defer tax liabilities and prepare clients for the future.
Comprehensive Income Tax Planning & Tax Projection Software Features
Whether using BNA Income Tax Planner via the CD or the web version, users have access to the most trusted income tax planning software the industry has come to depend upon. Additionally the web version gives you anywhere, anytime access with even more program power, speed, and functionality.
- Fast, accurate tax projections provide clients with the insight they need for reliable decision-making. BNA Income Tax Planner makes it easy to run year-end, quarterly, and multi-year projections for up to 20 years so clients can take action now to minimize their future tax liability.
- What-if scenarios let you easily create multiple scenarios and compare side-by-side what-ifs to determine the best long- and short-term tax saving strategies. Drill down capabilities, for example, show how to manage the tax ramifications of marriage, divorce, and real estate transactions.
- Expert analysis that’s backed by Bloomberg BNA’s trusted team of tax, accounting, and legal analysts. BNA Income Tax Planner automatically interprets and applies applicable tax laws, providing comprehensive guidance to help you minimize your clients’ state and federal tax liabilities.
- Reliable tax law updates allow you to quickly show clients the impact of regulatory changes on their tax positions and provide peace of mind, knowing you’re always working with up-to-date calculations based on the most current tax laws and analysis.
- Insightful client presentations take advantage of easy-to-produce letters, graphs, and reports that give clients the detail and understanding to clearly see options, weigh the pros and cons of different strategies, and better manage their tax liability.
- Easy data import saves time and reduces data-entry errors via data bridges that are available to transfer client data from commonly used tax preparation software, including Lacerte, ProSystem fx, UltraTax CS, and GoSystem, directly into BNA Income Tax Planner – and a two-way exchange links data between BNA Income Tax Planner and Word or Excel.
- Industry-leading software support including free, unlimited telephone technical support and comprehensive, fully-indexed user and tax reference materials.
BNA Income Tax Planner Web: Extra Power and Savings
Enjoy all of the industry leading features of BNA Income Tax Planner with even more power, speed, and functionality. BNA Income Tax Planner™ Web reduces IT costs and infrastructure burdens, while further improving the efficiency of tax planning.
- Always accessible, always in compliance, and with anytime, anywhere web access to the most accurate, up-to-date calculations and analysis.
- Increased productivity means powerful search, document storage, and file sharing capabilities that save time and simplify client management.
- Lower capital and operational costs with no software to install or maintain and no additional investment in server hardware required.
- SSAE 16 compliant software with roles-based user and group access to client data.
Customer Success Stories
Read how our customers use BNA Income Tax Planner to help save time, ensure accuracy, streamline the tax planning process, and minimize their clients’ tax burden.
What Others Say
Five-Star Review from CPA Practice Advisor
"BNA Income Tax Planner can manage even the most complex taxation scenarios, offering quick calculation of prior and future liabilities, with built-in formulas for AMT, inflation, phase-ins and phase-outs, and planning for all states."
Read the 5-Star Review of BNA Income Tax Planner »
Review from The Progressive Accountant
"With a wide library of reports and features, BNA Income Tax Planner is an extensive planning tool that handles not only current tax projections but the filing of back taxes, estate taxes, retirement planning, investment planning and other features not included in other tax planning software solutions."
Read the Review of Tax Planning Software »